Brow gels set eyebrow hairs in place, ensuring they remain fixed and in perfect position all day long. But available in tinted and clear varieties, how do you know which type deserves a place in your make up bag?
Why choose clear brow gel?
- Transparent eyebrow gel is invisible so it won’t compete with your natural brow colour.
- But it still boasts the same positives of coloured brow gels – it fixes each hair in place, helps to cover gaps, creates a textured finish and lends thickness to an eyebrow with a sparse footprint.
- Plus, if you’ve just had your brows tinted, it won’t make them look any darker with unwanted pigment.
Why choose tinted/coloured brow gel?
- A darker brow instantly looks fuller and thicker than a light one. Opt for a tinted brow gel and you’ll be able to add definition and character to a pale set of eyebrows in seconds.
- Haven’t had time to get your brows tinted? Or has your tint faded prematurely in-between follow-up appointments? A coloured brow fixing serum will lend your eyebrows a touch of drama until you can get back to the salon.
- Finally, a tinted brow gel comes off at the end of the day with regular makeup remover! You can play with your colour choice, matching it to your changing mood, style and look. Perhaps it makes sense to invest in both clear and tinted brow gels then?