Do you love everything Social and Digital?
Are you a smart, motivated person, looking to take your next steps into a successful digital marketing career?
Are you looking to develop your digital skills and experience within the beauty industry?
We are looking to recruit a proactive, driven, and professional individual to join our experienced Marketing team as a Digital Marketing Assistant.
You will have the opportunity to have a very hands-on role in every aspect of Digital Marketing, to develop, implement track and optimise all eCommerce and digital marketing activities across all platforms to help drive sales. With your great common sense and can-do attitude, you will not be afraid to get involved with tasks that challenge your abilities and help create business opportunities. You will be commercially minded to help the business understand what does and doesn’t work using your creativity in problem-solving.
If you have a passion for the Beauty Industry, and are looking for a career in social media & digital marketing, then apply for the role today!
If you have knowledge of the key Digital Marketing tools and Adobe Creative suite and consider yourself to be a professional individual, then apply for the role today!
As a Digital Marketing Assistant your duties will include:
- Prepare social media posts and use social media tools and platforms to arrange regular organic and paid social media posts on platforms including Facebook, Instagram and TikTok
- Support in content creator outreach and influencer partnerships.
- Support the Social Media team with TikTok shop activities.
- Preparing and editing videos for promotional and marketing purposes.
- Ensuring website information is up to date.
- Have a go at writing blog posts.
- Improve brand awareness and ensure consistency across all marketing platforms.
- Monitor, analyse and break down online activity using Google Analytics.
- Monitor, analyse and implement effective SEO techniques to increase relevancy and rankings.
- Carry out market research on competitors’ social media, new product development and brand awareness activities.
- Any other business tasks that may arise.
HEAD OFFICE: DROITWICH, WORCESTERSHIRE