Social Media Manager
Location: Droitwich, Worcestershire
Are you looking to take the next step in your Career?
If you are or have
- Experience working on numerous platforms at once
- Obsessed with social media and how to make content work
- Very creative, and able to develop new ideas
- A social media expert, ideally active on Instagram & TikTok yourself
- Working agency or beauty brand side
- Successfully created paid campaigns
- Organised, work under pressure and turn round tasks with short deadlines and high attention to detail.
You are going to love this role
About the Role:
This is an exciting opportunity to join an award-winning British beauty brand. As a Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for creating and posting engaging content across our B2B & B2C social channels (primarily but not limited to Instagram, TIK TOK, Facebook and LinkedIn). You will manage the day to day operations of all Sienna X’s social media platforms.
Day-to-day tasks will include scheduling and posting content with compelling content created in-house, influencer out-reach and lead generation. You will ensure all activity drives the social media strategy forward and delivers against sales objectives. As well as providing a quantifiable approach across all social channels, you will create social plans and strategies to maximise coverage, whilst constantly on the look-out for new opportunities and emerging trends.
- Create and oversee all social media strategy, channels, primarily but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, TikTok & LinkedIn.
- Brand Reputation Management, respond to comments and messages in a timely manner.
- Scheduling all content across our Social Channels using the appropriate scheduling tool, aligning with the social media content calendar
- Create a bank of compelling content to utilise across social media assets – mainly reels. Always on content, feed fillers, web graphics.
- Develop creative content strategies to reach and engage our target audience across multiple social channels to help grow social following and interactions.
- Generate creative ideas for social first-content including campaign assets, real-time videos and copy.
- Work closely with the wider marketing team to develop new social initiatives to drive KPI’s e.g. competitions, giveaways, influencer content.
- Continuously request and monitor UGC, selecting posts to include in the social feed.
- Monitor competitor activity and social trends to ensure brand remains relevant. Share insights with the marketing team.
- Ensure all content is on brand.
- Reach out to a wide variety of influencers to get content for our social media channels; send briefing documents, approve content, build & manage relationships
- Work alongside the Digital Marketing Executive to collaborate with PR activities from a Social Media Perspective.
- Paid Social is required for this role level and overseas paid social would be an advantage.
- Experience in a social media role preferred (+2 year)
- A graduate of any business discipline with at least 1-3 years’ experience in ideally agency side or in a B2B and B2C
- Have a big interest in the beauty and social media industry.
- A highly motivated, energetic self-starter with faultless attention to detail
- Excellent time management.
- Extremely well-organised with the skills to multi-task and manage multiple projects to meet deadlines
- Experience in using the Google Suite to assist in optimising sales
- Have initiative and a can-do attitude
- Proactive in creating content in-house.
- Positive, self-starter, ambitious, resilient, solutions-focused with a desire to work in communications.
- Have strong communication skills necessary to make digital recommendations
- Work closely with the wider marketing and e-commerce team to ensure the smooth running of all campaign active
- Able to use a multitude of creation and scheduling software from Adobe Suite to edit your own videos and images, to Later.com to schedule posts
Please apply with your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday 10th May 2022.
Salary: £24,000 - £32,000 + bonus for exceeding targets (negotiable) depending on experience in organic and paid social.
- Performance incentives: bonus scheme based on efficiency & meeting targets
- Progression of your skills, investment in courses/mentorship
- Opportunity to own your own area with support from the leadership team
- Rare opportunity to work in the coveted Beauty industry
- Events & Travel be part of events such as the recent ASOS awards in London and travel when required
- Snacks are available
- Hybrid/Office available*
Sienna X is an entrepreneurial led B2B and D2C Beauty Brand.
- Predominantly known for Self-Tan, the brand has extended its offering into Skincare, Luxury Wax and Brows.
- Beauty Guild Winner for 12 consecutive years of Best Tanning Supplier
- ASOS award winners
- 3 Beauty Bible Awards
- 100's of accolades and mentions from the press, influencers, and celebrities.
- Sienna X is a sector leader in the professional B2B environment and the first choice for Salons and Mobile therapists and to date have helped over 25,000 people start up in business, who in turn have earnt over £200 million.
- On the back of this reputation, Sienna has expanded its offering into the consumer retail environment with Superdrug stores in UK/Ireland, online E-tailer stores, and 700 wholesale stores across the UK and Europe.
- We also have several distribution partners throughout Europe and ROW is a focus.